And really, how can you resist a repeat of a trip like that? Especially when it's with Slayer. I don't think I appreciate him enough. When I think of some of the other twits I could have ended up with, it makes every cell in my body wince in unison. I realize that I have repeatedly referred to my ex-boyfriends in passing, but I've never given you a full rundown of my dating history.
So here's a quick review.
Boys That I've Dated, B.S. (Before Slayer)
- You're already familiar with the guy who got the cue ball stuck in his mouth.
- There was the one who thought he was a werewolf. He frenzied on my couch and tried to tear it into pieces. Emphasis on tried.
- You know the little guy in the mob movies that does all the talking? Yeah, I dated him.
- There was the one who slept with my best friend at church camp.
- I dated one guy who never took off his trench coat. I suspect he wore it while he was sleeping.
- There was the one who always wore a Speedo. He looked good in it, but still.
- I quickly broke up with the guy who kept trying to swallow my nose when he kissed me.
- One guy thought he was a vampire and used to put red-tinted corn syrup on people and try to lick it off.
- I was convinced that this one boy was gay until he asked me out. Let's just say that my first instincts were right.
- There was the guy who actually bled whiskey. At least it smelled like it.
- I caught one boyfriend negotiating with a girl who worked at my gym. He was trying to buy a video of me in the shower. He quickly became an EX boyfriend. The goober. (And for those of you who end up Googling "shower video"? Let me tell you now; you're in the wrong place, honey.)
- One guy used to get down on his hands and knees and beg when he wanted something. So I bought him dog treats. This seems mean unless you've actually eaten Milk Bones before. The mint flavored ones are really good.
- One boy had a sister who used to like to spike the KoolAid and watch us get drunk. Sadly, we didn't realize this until later. Much later.
- Another guy took me to a party on our first date and showed me slides from his Spring Break. About 15 of them were photos of the toilet after he used it. UGH.
Sadly enough, this is not a comprehensive list, but you get the idea. TGFS. Thank God for Slayer.