- Wrote 15,000 words on the WIP, which once again feels like a Shiny New Project even though I'm almost at the end.
- A sunburn was achieved. For me, it's not a vacation unless there is peeling involved.
- I climbed a volcano and lived to tell the tale.
- We saw LeVar Burton in the airport. I have had THIS stuck in my head ever since. I know he was in Next Generation, but I'll take any excuse to sing that song.
- A crazy Italian man hit me on the head with a pool noodle.
And here are some photos!
Okay, okay. So MAYBE I forgot my camera and am making this last bit up. But the pool noodle really happened.