Oh, yeah. The news. Here it is.
- I have advance copies of BAD HAIR DAY! And of course I held them up in front of my face and pretended that I was the cover model. The book won't officially be out until November, but now I'll be able to give a few copies away in the meantime! And giving things away makes me almost as happy as bullet points.
- It's Fug Madness time! If you haven't been reading Go Fug Yourself, it's a hilarious fashion website, and they're picking the fuggiest celebs of the year. The writers are snort-stuff-out-of-your-nose funny. Every time I think of the word "polterwang," I get the giggles.
- Oh, if you're interested in BAD HAIR DAY, you can now preorder it from the major book retail websites! I'll be adding links to the website for this SOON. Alternately, you can visit the new Carrie Harris Books FB page, where there are all kinds of handy ordering links for the upcoming BTIB paperback and the BHD hardcover, and a deleted Kate and Aaron scene from BAD TASTE IN BOYS. And I'll be giving things away there periodically too.
- Bullet points are miraculous. Did I mention that already?
- There's a bunch of awesome stuff up for grabs at the Authors for Henryville site, including signed copies of BTIB and BHD (once it comes out). You should bid on something to help tornado victims, but please don't outbid me. I'll cry. ;)
- ARG Zombies looks like the coolest game ever. I want to play it. But in the meantime, I'm training for THIS. And of course I will be volunteering as a zombie. As if you had to ask. I will need help deciding what kind of zombie I should be, though. HELP ME.
And now I'm hungry. Which has nothing to do with anything above, but I wanted to tell you anyway.