Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spooky Empire...and a New Short Story!

This weekend, I'm thrilled to be appearing at Spooky Empire's Ultimate Horror Weekend as a Featured Author. Seriously thrilled. I've been waiting for an excuse to break out my tentacle nail wraps, and this is the one. Tentacles, people. Tent-a-cles.

Anyway, if you happen to be hanging around Orlando and admiring the palm trees, come see me! Here's my schedule:

Friday
8:00 PM - Undead Battle Camp

Saturday
1:00 PM - Ladies Who Lunch
3:00 PM - Featured Author Spotlight
4:00 PM - Signing
7:00 PM - Get Down with the Sickness
8:00 PM - Choose Your Own Adventure

Sunday
3:00 PM - Yes, It's Gruesome, But Is It Funny?

Can't make it? I still have something fun and monstery to share. My newest short story, LifeGard Station #4, will be appearing in the Halloween edition of the Fate Codex, which should be coming out in the next couple of days! This short story combines a couple of my favorite things--zombies and weird science--with rodeo. Yeah. Rodeo. So if you're looking for a new idea for a game or just happen to like zombies, weird science, or rodeo, I hope you'll head on over and consider subscribing. At $1.99 per issue, it's a pretty darned good deal.

Oh, and because I can't resist, here's an old Halloween video. It still makes me laugh.



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


No comments: