Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Links, Free Books, and Much Squealing

There is awesomeness all around the internet, starting today. And it is free book related awesomeness.

First, have you seen the Class of 2k11 trailer? It has ZOMBIES, and...oh, I can't do the awesomeness credit. Just watch it.



I need to hire that zombie guy for my official book trailer.

NEXT, the lovely ladies of Dark Faerie Tales and Tynga's Reviews have kicked off a super cool feature for December. It's called Dark Winter Tale, and the idea is simple--get a bunch of authors together and have them co-write a short story about winter.



The first installment from Leslie Livingston, author of WONDROUS STRANGE, DARKLIGHT, and TEMPESTUOUS, is up today. Not only is it made of awesome, but it also includes a book giveaway.

My bit of the story will be up later this month. Don't worry. I'll remind you.

AND, if that's not enough, you MUST visit Badass Bookie for her December Debutante Event! There will be interviews, and guest posts, and more free freaking books! The giveaways start today with Julia Karr's XVI, so go and visit pronto.



Why yes, that IS badass.

Okay, so I've done all the links and passed out the info. Now I can flip out.

HOLY CRAPOLI! CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! I GOT TO PICK A DEBUTANTE DRESS! I GOT TO BE IN A BOOK TRAILER! I GOT TO CO-WRITE A STORY WITH PEOPLE OF AWESOME. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I know all of us look forward to the whole holding-the-book-in-your-hands thing, but what about the other fun author things? What authors would make you squeal to share a blog event with?

6 comments:

Emily White said...

I would squeal over Becca Fitzpatrick. In a heartbeat.

And that trailer is so awesome! I love it!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Awesome trailer!

Keri Mikulski said...

Loved the trailer. And the new look! :)

Sherrie Petersen said...

I knew I could hear squealing coming from your corner of the world! Awesomesauce :)

Candice said...

So cool! Yours was the best! ;) That guys was strangely hot for a zombie.

K. M. Walton said...

VERY cool...all of it!