Carrie Harris | Young Adult Author

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Win Kewl Stuff Weekend Edition

Have you heard about the Take the Dare auction at Cynthea Liu's site? There's autographed stuff up for grabs as well as a bunch of rocking good critiques. Check it out here. Just don't outbid me, because then I will cry.

Just kidding.

I've been thinking about posting about contests and drawings over the weekends. Drop a comment if you'd like that. And if not, PBBT! on you.

Just kidding about that too. I wouldn't spit on my readers. I'm nice that way.

8 comments:

Solvang Sherrie said...

Contests are fun anytime. I need to go back to Cynthea's site and see if I got outbid on the things I want...

beth said...

I like the idea!

Mariah Irvin said...

Definitely. Update me!

BT said...

Weekend posts about kewl stuff - why that woud be...kewl!

abrokenlaptop said...

Contests! Yay!

Big Plain V said...

I have to vote 'no' on the contests, Carrie, and I think you know why. I am the quintessential 'loser'. I'm the losingest loser ever. More contests mean more opportunities to lose, and more opportunities to reinforce me losing-ness.

Have mercy on me, Mrs. Harris.

Rena said...

I've been pretty wrapped up in my own book being out, so I haven't checked Cynthea's site out yet. I need to do that. She's all over Facebook, which is really cool!

And you should definitely have a contest! :)

Danyelle said...

Awesome idea!

 


© 2012 Carrie Harris. All rights reserved. Website design by Manning Leonard Krull.