Monday, July 19, 2010

Batpeople of the World, Unite!

Many of you are new, so you may not know that way back in the day, I let my blog readers vote on what I should do in honor of my first book. And you all decided that, since I happen to know a lot of ninjas, that I should do a video about Batgirl (that would be me) versus the ninjas (that would be them). I now have a basic plot, a stunt double, and actors.

Soon, you will be able to see Batgirl versus the Richard Simmoninja here at the purple tinted amazingness that is my blog! YAY!

But in the meantime, please watch Batman have a moment of introspection.



And today is the last day to sign up for ze newsletter and be entered to win the first ARC of Bad Taste in Boys along with a poster print of my home page. Don't you want a ninja catgirl and pirate djinn to hang over your living room or writing space? Of course you do. The newsletter signup is underneath my profile in the right hand column. Thanks to those of you who sent feedback that it was tough to find. I'll tackle fixing that this week.

8 comments:

Candyland said...

I do want to win! I do! I do! I'm all signed up!!

Samantha Bennett said...

Haha, love your purple-tinted blog and can't wait to see this video!

Claire Dawn said...

Oooo, eagerly awaiting vid!

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I cannot wait to see this!

Sara Raasch said...

I WANT THAT ARC. MINE MINE MINE MIN-

*cough*

Ahem. I mean. Cool video.

Unknown said...

OMG I WANNA WIN I WANNA WIN!!!! I'm signed up... at least I think I am... I hope I am! Oh I wanna win!

K. M. Walton said...

Still loving the new purple blog. Loving it.

Anonymous said...

I assumed you made it harder to find so that it took like 4 and a half minutes of effort and it would make sure people went to your new site to find it.

I don't know what the heck an ARC is, but I want one. Add one letter and rearrange them, and you get SCAR. I would like one of those as well, preferably in .308.

I was trying to find a good video of the batman kid to post, but they all seem to now involve him yelling at his dog, and that's not cool, so never mind.