Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Baaack!

I have returned from Ye Great Vacation! Yay! Double yay! Whee!

Uh, guys? Why am I the only one jumping and hollering like an idiot? You're supposed to...oh, never mind.

Anyway, I am going to keep things short today, because I am putting together some Major Awesomeness for tomorrow. Like as major as the cover-related awesomeness. You will need to come back tomorrow. You can win things. Awesome things. Bad Taste in Boys related things...

Dum dum DUM.

But for now, please enjoy Christopher Walken's version of the Three Little Pigs.

9 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

We're happy you're back, we're just confused at why YOU'RE happy you're back! Coming back from vacation to the daily grind makes most of us sad!

Tere Kirkland said...

Glad you had a good vacation. Hey, I was cheering and dancing. Just not very hard, since I'm tired and hungry.

I'll have some choreographed back-up dancers for tomorrow's post. ;)

Carolyn V. said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back! I can't wait to see the cover! Whoop!

Jamie Eyberg said...

You are in luck. I already have cake made, ready for the celebration of tomorrows post.

Samantha Bennett said...

Ah, Christopher Walken! Did you see SNL's Walken Family Reunion? Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnia2RQQECc :)

Tabitha Bird said...

Awesome. Glad you had a great time.

Danielle Birch said...

Christopher Walken could read me fairy tales any day.

Claire Dawn said...

Ha ha! That's hee-lar!

Anonymous said...

Christopher Walken reading Three Little Pigs - "Bad wolf!" "Bacon Buddies!" - this never fails to crack me up.

I also love his cooking Chicken with Pears vid.
(I have that same vertical roaster or effiel tower as he calls it but I've never used it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VjLCRqKNk