Monday, January 11, 2010

A Winner and Things That Make Me Snarf!

Okay. First and foremost, the winner of this month's free critique (free! whee!) is... Marybeth Poppins! Marybeth, the gods of Random.org have smiled upon you. Did you sacrifice a Pop Tart to them?

Wait a minute. I'm thinking about Ramrod, my Holy Toaster. Never mind.

Anyway, you are now the winner of a 10 page critique from yours truly! I shall message you momentarily. As for the rest of you, don't despair! I will continue the give-backery throughout the year! I'll have another drawing for a free critique next month, so please stay tuned. You might also consider buying some Pop Tarts.

And because I'd hate for you to leave my blog empty handed during the year of give backery, I give you this video of two Tai Chi guys fighting in slo mo. Lots of yin, lots of yang, and some bone breaking.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Randomizer.com likes me! This is like the second contest I've ever one! LOL

I shall email you get the details!

(Pop tarts? What Pop Tarts? I don't know anything about Pop Tarts...I swear!)

Jamie Eyberg said...

Congrats Marybeth! That is awesome for you. And the video was hilarious. Where the hell did you find that one?

Candice said...

What is that guy spewing? It looks like cream of wheat and paste. Apparently the "destructive force" of Tai Chi brings up breakfast and school supplies. Who knew.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Nothing like some gentle destruction to start the day--hilarious video.
Congrats, Marybeth!

Scillius Maximus said...

Funny

ann foxlee said...

roflmao!! thanks for the awesome tai chi battle :-)

Carolyn V. said...

I warmed up a piece of pie for that one. I feel my energy at balance now. Thanks Carrie. =)

Lacey J Edwards said...

"Slow movements, deep thoughts, and possibly some bone breaking."
That is too awesome, lol
Congrats, Marybeth!

Cate Gardner said...

Congrats, Marybeth.

Masonian said...

yay for contest winners!
Now pay me royalties for using the letter "z".

but seriously, congrats!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Congrats, Marybeth!
So Carrie, new haircut, new boots--new photos??

K.C. Shaw said...

Congrats Marybeth!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Yay for Marybeth! This was a great prize, Carrie. :-)