Thursday, January 14, 2010

WTF Thursday - Now With Kirk!

Last night, Slayer and I discovered something really interesting. When I'm unable to breathe, I turn into Captain Kirk. I think it would be kewl if other random things had similar effects. Like eating donuts could turn me into a zombie penguin, and having the hiccups could turn me into a cyborg cow. And seeing a mullet could make me turn into a Yeti.

I saw a stuffed Yeti at the store the other day. Let me say it again: stuffed Yeti. Don't those words just make you feel LOVELY?

I'm the stunt Yeti. Please don't hold it against me.

Just another reason to vote for Carrie as president! Zombie dance movies AND cyborg cows, what else is there in life?

14 comments:

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

im cracking up. how r u? :)

ann foxlee said...

dude, you sooo have my vote. Especially if Stuffed Yeti is the VP!

Unknown said...

I LUV the Yeti

Jamie Eyberg said...

I see he has regrown his arm since Luke cut it off in that ice cave. I was worried he would have to go through life without a limb.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL! I LOVE Captain Kirk. That seals the deal for me - Carrie for pres. all the way! :-)

Carolyn V. said...

Yeti?! Love it! My neighbor has a cool mullet, you should see if you turn into one. That would be awesome!!! =)

Barry Napier said...

When I hiccup, it sounds like the noise sneakers make on a gym floor. Only, now imagine that sound in Hell.

Emi said...

So much awesome in this post!
I'm just going to take a second to brag though...
I know Captain Kirk! And when I was nervous, I turned to the real him! He was my best friend's grandpa :)

Tere Kirkland said...

Just don't fire up the photon torpedoes when you start breathing again. ;)

Natalie Whipple said...

Is it weird that I think the Yeti is kinda cute?

Elana Johnson said...

Love that yeti! Or maybe I just love the word yeti...

Fox Lee said...

Sweet Yeti. Do you feed him fresh elves, or canned?

Masonian said...

!!!!!!!!!!! I need to cuddle with your yeti!

don't take that the wrong way.

m

Anonymous said...

I think that yeti is absolutely adorable, and I want to take him home and snuggle him. I think he looks undernourished.

-Mercedes