BTW, whoever came up with the phrase "toot sweet" either has no sense of smell or some serious issues. Or both. Probably both.
Anyway, let us move on to the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (as shown above).
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Now, there are plenty of big time bloggy people that I read, but chances are pretty good that you also know about them, because seemingly everyone in the known universe does. We all sit in awe of their bloggy goodness. So instead of hitting the uber popular blogs that most of you already know about, I've decided to hit on the New Hotness of blogdom. Technically, I think every single blog on this list is older than mine, so they're not new, but... ack. You know what I mean. And if you don't, just pretend. Remember my delicate psyche.
And now, my nominations, weighted heavily toward Blogs That Make Me Snarf:
1. Susan Sandmore: Susan's one of my agency sisters, but don't think for a minute that I'm putting her on this list because I am biased. The woman cracks me up. Try this post on Love and Rocket Boys for size. If you don't laugh, you may be a pod person.
2. Random Acts of Unkindness: Follow the dancing pig on over to Ello's blog. This chick is hilarious. Don't believe me? Read this. Don't drink anything while you're reading it if you know what's good for you.
3. Resident Alien: Let's add a little international type comedy for spice. Witzl has lived in a lot of countries, and if her blog is any indication, she's probably gotten lost in most of them. (I can't talk; I'd get lost in a paper bag with a map and a flashlight.) Try this post on for size.
4. Tales of the Loompa Wrangler: I'm putting this up in the hopes that The Brad will continue posting on his snarfalicious blog, because he keeps taking vacations to work on his manny (i.e., manuscript). You may or may not agree with the politics, but the man is just plain funny.
5. King of the Mutants: This is one of those blogs that's snarfworthy and thought-provoking all at the same time. I only WISH I could come up with ideas like this.
6. PJ Hoover: This one's simple: she seems like the kind of person I'd like to invite to a dinner party. She likes Renaissance Faires, starts conversations about Carrie-the-Stephen-King book, and just seems like an all around cool person.
7. Carrie's Procrastinatory Outlet: Speaking of Carries, she cracks me up. Two simple words: zombie pregnancies.
8. Join the Birdies: I can't resist one last one. Because this reminds me so much of the time my appendix burst, only no one believed me.