I've been tagged, courtesy of Natalie.
Share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
1. Funny noises crack me up. So if you ever get into an argument with me, your best defense is to start quacking.
2. I am really upset that I can't write music, because I think the world needs a zombie musical. I'm also upset that I can't draw, because I'd like to do a graphic novel about Zom Cruise and Pampire.
3. What I can do is put both of my legs behind my head, and I cannot find a good use for that skill. I can also say, "Pshaw, and monkeys might fly out my butt" in German. Which is yet another useless skill.
4. I helped discover a new disease. And no, I'm not kidding. Apparently, I am smart when you can get me to stop babbling on about Batbrows and Pampires.
5. I have really small ears. I have those headphones that you stick into your ears, and they kept popping out the last time I was at the gym. They popped out and one went straight down my cleavage. The guy on the elliptical next to me laughed so hard that he snarfed and something flew out of his mouth. I'm not sure what it was and wasn't about to catch it to find out.
6. My favorite Goonie is Mouth. My favorite Smurf is Handy. If you put them together, you get Handy Mouth, which sounds wrong with a capital ONG.
7. I once had an audition for a low budget ripoff of the Fly Girls, only I injured my knee the week before I was supposed to dance. Just think, if I hadn't kicked my knee out of the socket, I might be known as C-Ha.
I have totally lost track of who has been tagged and who hasn't, and I don't want anyone to kill me. So I tag Dopey, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, and Happy. There. That's seven.