Carrie Harris | Young Adult Author

Monday, December 14, 2009

Things That Make Me Snarf - Richard Simmons on Whose Line

How is it possible that I haven't posted this?!?! I am a bad, bad person.

Bad Carrie. No biscuit.

Anyway, please sit back and enjoy the skit that made me a Richard Simmons fan for the rest of eternity.


Jamie Eyberg said...

You are intentionally trying to wake my children up with laughter, aren't you. Shame on you.

Marybeth Poppins said...

That was the best morning laugh I have had in a LONG time!

Just love the cigarette after the jet ski!

Keri Mikulski said...

:) Thanks for the Monday morning laugh. :)

Carolyn V. said...

My cute hubby and I laugh everytime we see this! It's so funny! Richard Simmons *saying underbreath while laughing* =)

Natalie Whipple said...

I never saw that! Oh man, thanks for sharing...that little...chestnut. *giggles*

Melissa said...

OMG, I think I pulled a muscle in my side!

Masonian said...

Holy mackeral!!!!
Why am I suddenly wanting sparkly shirts and short shorts for christmas?

storyqueen said...

You've earned your biscuit back by posting this, sweetie.

Good Carrie.


Nora MacFarlane said...

Holy crow! I don't think I could breathe through the whole skit. Too funny!!

Stephanie Perkins said...

And how is it possible I haven't commented on this yet??


Oh, man. Richard is amazing.


© 2012 Carrie Harris. All rights reserved. Website design by Manning Leonard Krull.