Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Carrie, the Red-Mask-Wearing Airhead

I think that the impressions you can do really say a lot about you. For example, there is my friend, the Electic Lovitz. I know I've already told you about him, but let's sum up. His best impressions are:
  • The King of Munchkinland, but only if he's in an adult situation
  • Forrest Gump as the bad guy from Silence of the Lambs
  • Jon Lovitz, thankfully not in either Silence of the Lambs or an adult situation, because I think if I heard that my head would explode

It's clear that the man has issues. Issues other than being friends with me, I mean.

And then, there's me. I pretty much suck at impressions, but there are two that I do passably. (Okay, okay, one that I do really well, and the other that I do passably.) My impressions are:
  • A Valley Girl (fer sure!)
  • Strong Bad




I'm not quite sure what this means. It COULD mean that I am a red-mask-wearing airhead.

But I'm sure that's not accurate. I mean, if I was a red-mask-wearing airhead, I'd know it, right? RIGHT?

9 comments:

K.C. Shaw said...

Well, I can think of a really good Halloween costume for you now, at least. :)

Natalie Whipple said...

That's really the only explanation. I can't do any impressions...wonder what that says about me.

Alan W. Davidson said...

Funny video. He sounded a bit like Cheech.

Anonymous said...

I love Strongbad! Have you ever done their little Halloween game where you feed them different candy and watch how they react? I...spent way too much time playing that one.

I'm deeply shamed.

-Mercedes

Sara Raasch said...

Ha! Oh my, I haven't watched Strongbad videos in so long! Hehehe

Mariah Irvin said...

My dad is good at Yoda impressions. Honestly.

I usually sound like that cookie from Shrek.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it makes you a red-mask-wearing airhead. Although, you MAY want to heed his advice and program your blog to "be like, BAAACK OFFFF, BABYYY," if you're going to post any more pics of you as the Hoff. Trying to make out with a computer screen that furiously leads to many a chipped tooth. In a completely unrelated matter, you owe me a dental copay.

Oh come on, my verification word is "epoopl." Seriously?!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that strong bad is a witty writer too? If you don't believe me check out the awesome children's book he wrote (if you haven't already). And, no I don't think you are a red-mask-wearing-airhead, but you and Strongbad do both make me laugh!

here's the link. ;) http://www.youtube./watch?v=nFFBj7LFefE

Kelly Polark said...

Thank you for the video as I had no idea who Strong Bad was!