Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things That Make Me Snarf - A Ninja Pays Half My Rent



This is kinda what it's like to live with a ninja. Kinda.

My poor darlings, are you all Twilighted out? Have I sprained your brain, put your synapses into relapses? I didn't mean to.

After the fabulousness that was last week's Rename Twilight contest, I'm worried that I've hurt you. Because that's the only explanation that I can think of... otherwise why are there so few entries to the Twilight Mashup contest? Because really, I cannot believe you can't come up with a new title for Twilight plus Curious George. Or Twilight plus Alice in Wonderland. Or Twilight plus Goodnight Moon.

Yeah, I'm totally calling you out. But I'm doing it nicely. :)

9 comments:

Jamie Eyberg said...

I'm still thinking, it hurts my brain but I am pushing through the pain.

Sara Raasch said...

I would come up with some more, but alas, how could I top Too Great Expectations? I will keep my thinking cap on though. It's purple.

Mariah Irvin said...

*cries*

I'm sorry! It's just really hard!

Natalie Whipple said...

My brain IS broken, but you already know that. I didn't even make it to the last contest...sad.

Valerie Kemp said...

Can I just say how jealous I am that that Ninja had a Lite Brite?!?! I wanted one of those SO bad growing up. Maybe I need a ninja roomie.

And I agree with everyone else, it's hard coming up with Twilight mash-ups, it's like my brain stopped working thanks to all my nano prep!

Fox Lee said...

It burns!!!

; )

lisa and laura said...

Um, yeah. We have edit brain, so we're blaming everything on edit brain. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

Cindy said...

Hehe, love this idea!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Love the video!

The roomie guy reminds me of my best friend in high school. In fact, he would really like that video :)