Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grand Prize Winners!

As of today, Night of the Giving Dead is officially closed for business. But there are still grand prizes to give out! So without further ado...

The winner of the Kindle is Daphne!

The winner of the 6 month mentorship is Savannah!

Congratulations and zombie hugs to you both!

And that's that. I'd love any feedback you've got, either here in the comments or by email. What did you think? Should I do another of these next year to celebrate BAD HAIR DAY?

I'll be back on Monday with our regularly scheduled nonsense. I need today and tomorrow to get caught up on processing all these prizes!

12 comments:

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Those are great prizes. Congratulations to the two women who won!
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Vikki said...

Yay, congratulations to Daphne and Savannah!!!

And, ummm...HELL YES you should do this again next year!!! Twas awesome. Except can you add, like, 50 more Carrie Harris full critiques so I'm guaranteed to win one? Yes, you'll have no time to shower, eat or sleep, but c'mon, your minions need you!

Kelly Polark said...

Congrats, ladies!
Thanks for an amazing auction and contest, Carrie!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for doing this Carrie--you're awesome!

Marsha Sigman said...

I love the name Savannah. Congrats to the winners! I think this was incredible! I totally vote for doing it next year.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, everyone! :D

Unknown said...

Too exciting! Congrats to the winners. Very deserving!

LinWash said...

Congrats, winners! And yes, Carrie. The auction would make a great annual event!

Savannah said...

Ms. Harris,

I am beyond thrilled to work with you. Thanks so much for this opportunity.

Karen said...

Congrats to every one who won an item and of course, to the two Grand Prize winners. You should definitely do this again next year - what an awesome way to raise money for a truly worthy cause. Those books will mean so much more to the kids than I can describe.

Stina said...

Congrats to all the winners!

I'm all for doing it again next year. Maybe by then I'll have recovered from the excitement of this one. :D