Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The GRAND PRIZE...and then I will officially shut up!

Late tonight (or maybe early tomorrow morning), I draw the grand prize winners for Night of the Giving Dead! If you've been visiting your relatives in Kankakee, or avoiding me because of something I said (dude, I'm SORRY), or been on an internet sabbatical while you alphabetize your collection of foreign soaps--in short, if you've missed the details--lemme tell you a little about this! I'm giving away a Kindle. And a six month writing mentorship, in which I can give you ideas on how to handle your collection of foreign soaps, if it comes to that.

What do you need to do? Just fill out this form! You don't have to have participated in the auction to enter. And while the auction items are closed, there are still a lot of ways to get extra entries and make a difference for the kids of Mott hospital, like tweeting/FBing/blogging about what I've been up to, or making a $10 (or more) donation to the Giving Library, or buying a copy of Bad Taste in Boys! As a thank you, you can also sign up for some free swag from some SUPA AMAZING authors when you register for the grand prize.

Get your entries in by midnight EST to be included in the drawing! I'll announce the winners in tomorrow's blog post and on twitter.

And after the grand prize is drawn? I'LL TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE FOR A CHANGE!?!?!

4 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

You rock, girl. I thought the auction was amazing, but to do this extra grand prize is way generous.

Marsha Sigman said...

This is great! I already entered last week but just wanted to say how awesome the auction was!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

What wonderful auctions. I did bid a few times...not sure I won though. Ah well. I was actually wondering if you could do me a HUGE favor? Now that your auctions have ended, would you mind mentioning the ones going on here: www.tlcauctions.blogspot.com? It's for two people with medical issues and the last auctions (some biggies too) are coming up!

-Lauren

Carrie Harris said...

You guys are la awesome. And thanks for the heads up, Lauren! I mentioned on Twitter--hopefully that'll send some more people your way!