Now. Hopefully by now, you've heard of Night of the Giving Dead. And today, I'd like to point something out. Usually, critiques go for upwards of 500 buckaroonies. But because I put a slew of them up at once, these have been flying under the radar. They're a STEAL, peeps. Why not place a bid and get in on the action???
- A signed copy of OyMG, an OyMG t-shirt, and a three chapter AND synopsis from the delightful Amy Dominy. (And synopses are always so fricking HARD! Amy's got a great feel for pacing and character; she'll help you out.)
- A 50 page manuscript critique by multitalented author Robin LaFevers. (Robin AWES me. She's pubbed in MG; her YA comes out soon, and I suspect she could write cereal boxes and make them interesting. Whatever you've got, she can help you with it.)
- A critique of 10 pages of a MG or YA or a full PB from the awe-inspiring Cynthea Liu. (This is the kind of thing that's perfect to get your first pages sparkling, even if your project isn't finished! And Cynthea writes such TERRIFIC books that you will be in TERRIFICKER hands.)
- A full manuscript critique plus a 30 minute follow up phone call by agent of awesomeness Suzie Townsend. (Just reading this makes me squealy. This could be just what you need to whip that manny into shape before subbing! And don't get me started on what a steal this is right now.)
- A full manuscript critique from me. (I cannot promise not to crack any jokes during the execution of said critique. But I promise to make it worth your while.)
Quick! Quick! Get cracking before someone else snaps these things up!