I totally see the resemblance, don't you?
Night of the Giving Dead has started hopping, because we're getting into the home stretch on some of these items--but there are still some mucho fabbo steals out there. Take a look at these:
- A signed copy of MOONGLASS by Jessi Kirby. (A perfect choice for a contemporary YA fan--I loved this book!)
- A critique of 10 pages of a MG or verse novel or a full PB from author Caroline Starr Rose. (And she's not only adorable and kind--she's also TALENTED.)
- Name a character in Barrie Summy's next middle grade book. (Imagine how cool your tween will be if he/she is the inspiration for a BOOK. Very ridiculously cool, of course.)
- A copy of HOKEY POKEY signed by author Lisa Wheeler. (This is one of the most adorable picture books EVAR.)
- A 30 minute phone call with agent Michelle Wolfson. (A REAL LIVE AGENT! ON THE PHONE! WITH YOU!)
- An original 9" by 12" watercolor by K. Marie Criddle. (SHE DRAWS ZOMBIES. Also other things that are awesome.)