Let me get back to you on that.
And here are some featured items from Night of the Giving Dead! Not only are they awesome, but every dollar you bid goes straight to the hospital to put great books in the hands of sick kids. Which is the LEAST they deserve.
- A signed ARC of WOLFSBANE by Andrea Cremer! (AAAAAAAH! Ren reduces me to total incoherence!)
- A signed copy of MEMENTO NORA by Angie Smibert and a 10 page or query and synopsis critique! (MEMENTO NORA is stylish and creepy and just plain awesome. So is Angie...well, she's not creepy but you get the picture.)
- A custom book trailer from Megan Bostic! (I've tried playing around with video, and MAN IS IT HARD. But it really gets the word out about your book. Let Megan work her magic with yours--you won't be sorry!)
- A signed copy of Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist: THE BASILISK'S LAIR by R.L. Lafevers! (Adventure! Snakes! Basilisks! It's like mini Indiana Jones, and it is AWESOME.)
- A signehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifd copy of THE MOCKINGBIRDS by Daisy Whitney and an ARC of THE RIVALS! (These books are ZOMGHOLYCRAPSTICKSGOOD! And THE RIVALS isn't out until next year, so you will get to read it VERY early and taunt people with your awesomeness.)
- A blog design package courtesy of Parajunkie! (Looking to prettify your blog? Parajunkie does some FABULOUS work, and right now, this item is a huge STEAL.)
- A signed copy of DOGSLED DREAMS by Terry Lynn Johnson! (Another fabulous middle grade adventure that will keep some lucky kid glued to the pages.)
Bidding's starting to get competitive! Don't get left behind on the awesome!