Friday, July 16, 2010

Random Things for Friday

I know I sound like a broken record, but I wanted to be sure that everyone knows. I'm giving away my first ARC (when I receive said ARCs, of course) and a poster print of my gorgeous home page to one person who signs up for my newsletter. You need to register and VERIFY VIA EMAIL if you haven't done that yet. If you don't verify, your email address doesn't pop up on my handy dandy spreadsheet. And that would be bad. Sign up by Monday to be entered.

Today, there's an interview up with yours truly over at Mireyah's blog. The girl asked me a seriously CRUEL question. You should read it. I'm still in pain, and pain is funny.

I'm back in the edit cave again. Sorry to make this short, but you have a choice. Witty blog from me, or a book that doesn't suck. I'm assuming you want the book that doesn't suck. You do, don't you?

10 comments:

Candyland said...

Yes. Please. (no pressure)

Carolyn V. said...

Get back in that cave! =) I'm on my way to your interview. =)

Jamie Eyberg said...

Unsucky book please

Jessica said...

Very funny interview...and I agree...go with the merpires! Good luck in the cave!

Tere Kirkland said...

Hope you have running water in that cave...

;)

Sherrie Petersen said...

The blog looks bee-yoo-tiful!! Guess I haven't dropped by in a while, sorry, been in an edit cave myself :)

Anonymous said...

*grin* You had a perfect answer for my cruel question, too! *applauds*

Claire Dawn said...

Great interview! I'm a language person so let me know if you need anymore crazy phrases (French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese :) )

Unknown said...

Awesome blog, awesome interview, super awesome at your giveaway of an ARC at which I'd love to get my hands on!!! Too awesome!

C.R. Evers said...

OK, I signed up for your newsletter, but I must say . . .I don't like "having" to do anything. Normally I would not sign up for the pure sake of rebellion. However, I only do it for my love of literature and for the pure desire to promote blogs that project purpilish-green-weird-science-themes. That's all. Purple-ish-green RaWkS!