Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here

I'm still sick, which sucks rocks. I'm just too tired to be funny, so I've decided to let you do all the work. Here are some recent searches that have led people to my site.

"Carrie Fisher legs missing"
I cannot figure out why anyone would want to search for this unless they found the legs. And really, if I found a pair of dismembered legs on my front doorstep, Carrie Fisher is one of the last people I would think about.

"Ninja love"
Yeah, so you remember how I made up that witty song to the tune of "Jungle Love" in honor of Ninja Appreciation Week? Apparently, it's also the title of a cartoon. And the cartoon is... er... let's just say that it takes the concept of ninja love to extreme and graphic detail. Let me just get it out in the open, kids. You aren't going to get THAT kind of ninja love here.

"Whoops I said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet"
I hate it when that happens. And the loud part is inevitably the embarrassing part. Like where you admit that you have a copy of "Ninja Love."

"Star Wars sweater vests"
What do they make them out of? Wookie hair?

"Werewolf mugshots"
I have this mental picture of a big hairy Cuisinart giving a big cheesy grin.

14 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

I'm home with my sick child today and I needed a good laugh. Who to turn to? Why Carrie Harris of course.

The way you process the everyday is 10+ on the funny scale.

Aaron Polson said...

I'm thinking the Star Wars sweater vests are Ewok. Much easier to, well, "convert" to vests.

Lina said...

Now I will just have to Google Ninja love when I get home today!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I'm glad YOUR legs aren't missing! What a strange thing to Google...

I would think the sweater vests would be extremely itchy!

So how do you find out what people Google???

Scillius Maximus said...

Speaking of Googles, here's a BATBROWS UPDATE:

Your still #1 Carrie!

But don't separate it into two words i.e. Bat Brows. You end with some weird/interesting plastic surgery listings.

Carrie Harris said...

KM: Awww, thanks. I'm feeling better already. :)

Aaron: Poor Wicket.

Lina: It's... er... educational. And not really in a good way.

Glamis: I'm pretty happy about that myself. As for how to find out, it's a part of my site meter. Which is free. I love free things.

Scillius: Woo hoo! I am still Queen of the Batbrows! Thanks for letting me know.

David Ebright said...

After being sick myself for more than 3 weeks - finally went to the doctor. Following his little tirade about 'yours truly' being a stubborn horse's a$$ - he prescribed some kind of antibiotic Z pack thing. 24 hours later - I'm feeling better.
Don't let it drag out like I did. Sneezing, coughing Ninjas aren't very stealthy.

Fox Lee said...

Wait...so you don't have sex with Slayer? Oh that poor, poor man ; )

Suzanne Casamento said...

Ha! The joke's on you. You're still funny - even when you're sick!

Hope you feel better. : )

PJ Hoover said...

hope you feel better!
And google searches crack me up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bringerofbrains said...

I'm baaaaack..... just when you are feeling down. This should make you feel better... "at least you haven't been diagnosed with twins..." I know, I know, bink bink....

Ray Veen said...

I wish I knew how to check all that Google-ey stuff. Somebody friendly and kind and hugely in my debt should help me out.

Ray Veen said...

Whoops -- that wasn't very sympathetic. I should've said, "Hurry up and get better so you can do what I want you to do."