Friday, February 13, 2009

Things That Make Me Snarf - Cubby

So... here's this week's Thing That Makes Me Snarf.



I really think that the leotard makes the whole video. (Makes it what? Snarfalicious. Disturbing. Take your pick.)

When I was younger, my cousin and I used to record ourselves doing fake radio shows. I was Carrie Casem, the DJ. (Groan-worthy. I know.) We made up new lyrics to Prince songs and danced around in her closet recording them.

Because the closet was our recording studio, of course.

I wonder what makes people post things like this on the internet where anyone can see. It's the same kind of people who try out for American Idol wearing a chicken suit, right? But the thing that makes me laugh the hardest is thinking about what will happen when they apply for jobs, or when an ex-girlfriend tries to Google them.

I tried Googling some of my ex-boyfriends just a minute ago. I found nothing entertaining like this. Not a single leotard-wearing dancer among them, darn it. One of them is a lawyer, for god's sake.

ATTENTION EX-BOYFRIENDS OF CARRIE! WE NEED SOME EMBARRASSING YOUTUBE FOOTAGE, STAT! PREFERABLY NOTHING THAT INCRIMINATES ME! (Pretty please?)

Oh, and happy VD everyone.

22 comments:

Bryan B. said...

Great. Now I've got to clean up all this puke.

Jamie Eyberg said...

I don't know if I am interested in watching that video or not. Only one way to find out- wish me luck.

Lina said...

I'm at work (on my lunch break but still) so wont press the play button or people will look strangely at me again!

K.C. Shaw said...

*gouges eyes out*

It doesn't help! I can't unsee it!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Not sure I'll watch the video...

Nobody should wear spandex. Ever. Ugh! Unless they're in a pool covered by water.

This makes me want to go google my ex boyfriends. Hmmm, wonder what I'll find!

Jeremy D Brooks said...

The goggles! They do nothing!!!

PJ Hoover said...

I'll go with disturbing.

Scillius Maximus said...

Well, I pushed play. Got about 30 seconds into it and had to quit.

Makes me wonder if this is something they use in Guantanamo.

Though I guarantee that this is something pledges will be watching and then imitating during hell week in at least one fraternity at your local U.

Keri Mikulski said...

Oh my!! ;) Happy V Day! :)

Fox Lee said...

And of my exes is an actor, I might be able to find something on him!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

ha hilarious - thx for coming over to see me :)

Suzanne Casamento said...

Oh, thank you for the giggle fit! I just sent this on to all my "single lady" girlfriends.

Suddenly a single Valentine's day doesn't seem so bad. We could be dating leotard men.

Rena Jones said...

OMG!

Well yeah, it's a little disturbing, but damn! He can do that dance pretty darn good. Better than I could anyway. All that was missing were the high heels.

Too funny -- thanks Carrie!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Disturbing. Definitely disturbing.
(puking noises in the background)

Tuonela said...

Great googly moogly! That is truly disturbing. What else is in that leaotard? Is it a conjoined twin, or is The Alien escaping?

K. M. Walton said...

I am consumed with the question of...WHY? Why would he do that and then post it, on the internet? Dear God, why?

But I laughed.

Vikki said...

Wow...his mother must be very proud.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go remove my brain and soak it in warm, soapy water for a while.

Brenda said...

Okay...I couldn't stop watching and snarfing! Hubs thought I was going nuts...he came over to see what was so funny and he couldn't take it...LOL...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

LauraBlue said...

That video is so hysterical that I forgive you for getting that crappy song stuck in my head again.

My cousins and I used to pretend to be reporters and record ourselves reporting on stories we made up. One time the whole animal kingdom revolted against humanity. It was legendary. There were songs.

Mariah Irvin said...

I shouldn't have watched this..it'll give me nightmares for weeks. Whenever I hear "Single Ladies" that image will disturbingly pop into my head.

Tiny T said...

I'm going with the disturbing vote, albeit snarfalicious. This video reminds me of a spoof of Single Ladies that a friend shared with me. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PqI12R8YNU

Anne Spollen said...

I have a pretty chubby friend who frolics on the beach without a care. I think this is the yin to her yang.