Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Feedback: BAD HAIR DAY

So I know I've mentioned about a million times that I have a sequel coming out in 2012--BAD HAIR DAY. I had a lot of fun with this book. It's a new Kate Grable story, but it's totally separate from BTIB. It's got werewolves and nanotech and blueberry flavored astronauts and killer coconuts. Good times.

It's about time for me to start diving into edits, which means you'll probably be hearing more about it over the next few months. But in the meantime, you can get a short sneak peek over at the blog of my friend and fellow Class of 2k11-er Gae Polisner! Gae's got the first few paragraphs of BAD HAIR DAY up for feedback. Did they grab you? I need to know!

6 comments:

Aurora Smith said...

killer cocnuts? Im there!

Unknown said...

Love love loved it!! I cannot wait for these books. Awesome! =)

Marsha Sigman said...

Hmmmm...blueberry...gotta love that.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the clip from the Rick James sketch from the Chappelle Show wherein Rick (played by Dave) just straight up licks the face of a chick next to him, from bottom to top.

I wouldn't have had to explain all that if I was allowed to post the video on here, but nooOOOooo, SOMEbody had to get into kid-lit, so now I can't post video clips where every other word is b**ch or the n-word.

Unknown said...

Carrie,
Oh, that's great. I am glad to finally have been able to read some of your work. Sigh.
Signed,
Waiting Impatiently for BTIB

gae polisner said...

thanks for hanging with me today. I have an odd desire to put more sprinkles on my lips.

xoxo me