Monday, March 21, 2011

WIN THINGS

Do you want a copy of BAD TASTE IN BOYS?

Do you want a crazy person (ie, ME) to critique 20 pages of your work?

Do you want to help the brave but tsunamified people of Japan in the process?

If the answer to these things is yes, then check out today's auction at Write Hope. I'm giving away a copy of BTIB--and there's a very good chance that you'll get it before it hits the shelves! (Please note that this depends on when the early copies show up, though, so I'm not promising anything.) And you also get my feedback on 20 pages of your WIP, which means that I'll put all the stuff I learned from my fabulous editor to work for YOU.

In other news, I'm beginning to think that I should write radio commericials or something.

But anyway, I hope you'll check it out! The auction is HERE, but please note that the link won't be live until 11 AM EST, and it'll stay open for 72 hours.

Good luckness!

5 comments:

Aurora Smith said...

radio commercials. You would probulby rock!

And I would love to have you read some pages...warning. Youll fall in love with my main character...hes Edward Cullen on crack...and hes alive so thats a plus.

Matthew MacNish said...

I'll check it out, thanks Carrie!

Vikki said...

I'm so there!! I've been kind of out of it lately since I had my daughter, but keep checking back to see when BTIB is coming out. I'd love to get my hands on an early copy!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Awesome! I'm off to check it out. :-)

Princess Sparkles the THird said...

Everyone who bids is officially my ally in the zombie apocalypse.

*packs shotgun, strawberry candy and sparkles for trip*