Friday, March 25, 2011

My New Style of Slang

I think I'd like to start a new style of slang. But instead of Valley Girl, we'd be...uh...I dunno. Let me get to the name later. I just think it would be funny to stand in the line at the store and hear the person in front of me go:

"Holy crapsticks, that outfit is totally FRABJOUS! You totes look like merpire bait, and that blowtard is going to be so sorry he dumped you. You put the sauce in awesomesauce, which I should point out is TOTALLY ONE WORD, AND HOW COULD ANYONE THINK IT IS MORE THAN ONE? Sorry. I didn't mean to shout; I guess my caps lock got stuck again."

Girl, you're speaking my language. I totes know what you mean. That blowtard should suck it.

But I'm still at a loss for what to call it. Help?

7 comments:

Aurora Smith said...

I talk like this to...I am 29.

I think its called

Amazing way of expressing ones self with utterly fabulicious words.

~Jamie said...

dude... who talks like this?

hahahah oh yeah, me. :)

Whatever could it be called? Crazy mom talk? Like when you have babies, you stop saying things as just one word, but instead you smoosh them all up into one?

Tere Kirkland said...

Shiz, I totes used the phrase crapsticks this morning!

Frabjous, indeed.

ali cross said...

Well crapsticks. I didn't know you were gonna quiz me. Or make me come up with a title. My frabjous creativity has its limits, yo.

Marsha Sigman said...

Ok, I'm not a miracle worker...but here are two off the top of my head.

LitSpeak
Scribe-Slang

Or we could go gangsta and call it Slang Bang but that might have other meanings that I am not hip enough to know about.

Nushi-ke said...

Monster Girl

K. M. Walton said...

I have no name to offer but I totes like it.