Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things That Make Me Snarf - Ask Axe Cop

So you know how little kids tell stories with completely inexplicable elements, impossible characters, and a bunch of random plot points in between. Well, there's this genius comic book artist who decided to illustrate his little brother's stories. And Axe Cop was born. This week's Thing That Makes Me Snarf is about Axe Cop fighting mermaids with mean faces.

That's right. Not regular mermaids. MEAN FACED ones.

You must see it.

Speaking of other things that amuse me, you should come back tomorrow for my advice on bra stuffing.

4 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

On my way ...

Vikki said...

Oh, my god, that's hilarious! Did you look at all the other characters? Flute cop! Heeheehee...

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

I love Axe Cop. It's great reading and the art only emphasizes it.

Jeigh said...

Ahaha! "I...killed a good guy. I cried." That's so awesome.