I've been tagged, courtesy of Natalie.
Share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
1. Funny noises crack me up. So if you ever get into an argument with me, your best defense is to start quacking.
2. I am really upset that I can't write music, because I think the world needs a zombie musical. I'm also upset that I can't draw, because I'd like to do a graphic novel about Zom Cruise and Pampire.
3. What I can do is put both of my legs behind my head, and I cannot find a good use for that skill. I can also say, "Pshaw, and monkeys might fly out my butt" in German. Which is yet another useless skill.
4. I helped discover a new disease. And no, I'm not kidding. Apparently, I am smart when you can get me to stop babbling on about Batbrows and Pampires.
5. I have really small ears. I have those headphones that you stick into your ears, and they kept popping out the last time I was at the gym. They popped out and one went straight down my cleavage. The guy on the elliptical next to me laughed so hard that he snarfed and something flew out of his mouth. I'm not sure what it was and wasn't about to catch it to find out.
6. My favorite Goonie is Mouth. My favorite Smurf is Handy. If you put them together, you get Handy Mouth, which sounds wrong with a capital ONG.
7. I once had an audition for a low budget ripoff of the Fly Girls, only I injured my knee the week before I was supposed to dance. Just think, if I hadn't kicked my knee out of the socket, I might be known as C-Ha.
I have totally lost track of who has been tagged and who hasn't, and I don't want anyone to kill me. So I tag Dopey, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, and Happy. There. That's seven.
Never fear Carrie. I'm sure there will be another Pussycat Doll or some other like reality show contest. Your dream of becoming C-HA! may still come true!
(by the way your throwing us by posting on a Saturday)
Wow, you were almost a fake fly-girl. Talk about opportunity lost...
I had a friend who thought he discovered a new disease but it just turned out to be a common v.d.
Now, those are 7 random/funny things, for certain. Therein lies the genius of your blog...randomly funny.
YES! I'm not the ONLY one who has problems with those freakin' ear buds. My ears are ridiculously small. Why don't they make those things in different sizes???
I have to use the headphones instead, and those don't fit well either because they don't size down small enough to go over my puny head. That could be good or bad, I guess. :S
They have headphones with a piece that goes around the back of your ear. Perhaps that would keep them from rocketing into your cleavage? ; )
Perhaps the ear bud was just hungry from all the exercise and was looking for a potato chip???
Hey C-Ha! That's pretty cool about the disease!
LMAO @ #5! I hear you though. Those earbud things don't work for me either, not even the smallest ones they make. After whining & complaining, my husband got me some noise reducing Bose ones. They're big, but sound awesome! But damn, I'm still laughing about the guy laughing so hard that he snarfed. Bahahaha!
I love getting to know people through these memes...
I gave up on ear buds, too. And whenever I try to push my hair behind my ears like the gorgeous people do, it just sticks up weird behind my ears and highlights my incredibly small ears...
So you dance, discover diseases and snarf at funny noises -- this is what we love about the complex combination that is you!!
Dear valued member of N-NOD Q-PI, hanceforth, you shall be known as Q-PI-C-HA. And I shall be Q-PI-BIG-V. And if you'll be my bodyguard, I could be your long lost pal.
Hilarious! And I get the small ear problem.. :) Me too. My headphones fall out all the time. And my daughter inherited a small one from me and a normal sized one from her daddy.. So only one headphone will fall out. :)
I win all my arguments with my husband by using sound effects and animal noises. :)
Haha, good ones. Especially about the guy at the gym.
Post a Comment