- We are back from the beach.
- My hair is crunchy.
- No, really. It's crunchy. I spent way too much time in the water.
- No, I'm not a merpire.
- Yes, I'm a little disappointed about that. I've attempted to *sparklesparklesparkle sloshsloshslosh* but it's not the same when a human does it.
- I guess this means I have merpire envy.
- I did not see any merpires at the beach. Darn it.
- But my edits are almost done.
- My edits are not crunchy.
- Therefore, using logic, we can deduce that my edits didn't spend too much time in the water.
- I'm a little slappy after spending almost two days straight driving home. Can you tell?
- Oh! I almost forgot to tell you that I missed you. You're wonderful for saying such nice things about my new title. Yay, new titles! Yay you!
Okay. Gotta go wash my hair.
Welcome back. Really sorry that you aren't a merpire...maybe next year ;)
Dare I say, I missed you too?
Welcome back, Carrie! Best wishes for a non-crunchy-hair day.
We missed you too! Welcome back, crunchy hair and all.
Totally minding crunchy hair since we got you back!
You need to copyright the term merepire. That's GOLD.
Yay! Welcome back! I LOVE the idea of merpires - you are way too clever! Maybe there's a surgical procedure you can have to help you with your merpire woes. :-)
Welcome back, Carrie!
The merpires were lurking, but were afraid of your ninja skills.
Love beach hair, bring on the crunchy! :)
Welcome back crunch-hair-woman. I look forward to many laughs...
I'm going to be honest: I may have indecently propositioned your new title. I was drunk, I thought it was flirting with me. In any case, I promise there wasn't any film in the camera. It was a digital.
Yay! Glad you're back!
Love the new title! :)
Welcome home to you and your crunchy hair. I like you even though you aren't a merpire!
Dude! So glad your edits are not crunchy!
Ah...as you finish yours, I start mine! Edits, that is. Nothing to do with crunchy or washsed hair. ;)
Post a Comment