Monday, November 1, 2010

Things That Make Me Snarf - Jane Austen Fight Club

I had an AWESOME Halloween. I saw three guys dressed up as a box of ninja dinosaurs. Seriously. I think I might be related in some cosmic way to those kids.

Another bit of awesome? My friend KM Walton sold her book! Thou must go and congratulate her!

So in honor of things that are totally skull, I have to show you this video. I've been sitting on it for a while, because it's not particularly Halloweeny, and I'm about to explode.

I want to join the Jane Austen Fight Club SO BAD.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that was intense. I wonder, though, how many times women back in Jane Austen times wanted to hit someone but couldn't because of social norms?

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't email you but I thought I would show you this becuse it's so cute http://resources.kaboose.com/games/transylmania-2.html

Marsha Sigman said...

That is the most AWESOME video I have EVER seen.lololololol

Jessica said...

Okay. That was AWESOME! Love. it.

Unknown said...

You're the last stop of the night and I couldn't be happier! You never let me down :)

storyqueen said...

They should make you an honorary member or something!

Shelley

Tiny T said...

That video is made of awesomesauce!! I totally want to join too! XD