And now, a quick reminder that many Night of the Giving items start closing on MONDAY, at times throughout the day. The newer items have an extra day for bidding to even things out a little. And don't forget to fill out the grand prize entry form--you won't be entered to win the Kindle or six month writing mentorship without it!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
How about some featured items to carry us through the weekend?
- A three chapter critique plus a follow up phone call from my agent, Kate Schafer Testerman. (And really? I'm jealous of anyone who gets to talk to her. She's THAT nice.)
- A September release ARC pack--ENTHRALLED and THE SHATTERING. (Get your hands on two great upcoming releases well before the rest of the world!)
- A signed copy of BESTEST. RAMADAN. EVER. by Medeia Sharif. (This is a new listing, great deal, and a must read!)
- A signed copy of THE FAERIE RING by Kiki Hamilton and a 25 page critique. (Kiki is one of my crit partners, and she is AWESOME.)
- A signed, annotated copy of BAD TASTE IN BOYS. (You'll get inside info on edits, backstory, and a few sneak tidbits about the next Kate Grable adventure, BAD HAIR DAY.)
Ok, that's my favorite picture.
I'm waiting to bid until Sunday so I can get a better idea of how long my family will need to eat PB&J's for dinner.
That might be my favorite, too. Do you think they have one with a zombie Tin Man? "If I only some braaaaaaaains!!!!"
The auction is causing me to hyperventilate cuz there are so many things I want to win! Think my husband would notice if I cashed in my 401k a little early?
...ummm. that would be a zombie SCARECROW!
Sorry. Sleep deprived.
Post a Comment