Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One of Those Days

It's been one of those days. One of my daughters has screamed all morning, and I think I've started this entry about ten times now. Most of the deleted versions started with something like, "AUGH! GRAAAAH! BLARG!" I deleted them because I didn't want you to worry that I'd been infected by the zombie virus.

Speaking of zombie viruses, have you see this yet? One of my critique mates sent me this video. I'm not trying to make light of what happened with these kids, but MAN. It's like my book came to life (minus the cannibalism part, which is probably a good thing). And that's bleeping COOL.

Anyway. In an effort to cheer myself up, I give you my favorite random picture of the week:

I am zombie Stephen Hawking. All your base are belong to BRAINS!


Wow. I feel better already. I bow down before the healing powers of zombie geniuses. And Stephen Hawking jokes that make no sense whatsoever.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your day is going better... and if it's not I find a cocktail always helps soothe the soul. I'm about two hours away from freedom, woohoo! Go Me!!!

You always share the most interesting things... your blog never lets me down :)

Lisa B said...

Holy Cow! Who would have thought that a zombie Stephen Hawking would make me feel such happiness. This is my first time on your blog and I must say... I'm delighted!

Kelly H-Y said...

I've experienced those mornings! Hope the day is getting better by the minute!

lulilut said...

Zombies-Stephan Hawkins-AYB internet meme = FTW!
Kermit dance

K.C. Shaw said...

I hope tomorrow works out way better than today.

Mostly I just stopped by to say hi, since I never manage to get online in the mornings for more than a minute and mostly you seem to post in the mornings. Hi!