I'm not, really. But it was freaking fun.
In honor of the awesome skull cupcakes, I have googled. Did you know that when you Google "skulls are," you get:
- Skulls are us. (I would like to shop there. Much better than Toys R Us.)
- Skulls are fake. (My head is very sorry to hear this.)
- Skulls are available. (And looking for a single, non-smoking, non-drinking skull to share candlelit dinners with.)
- Skulls are the perfect solution for anyone. (This is my kind of math. X + Y = skull. The capital of Paraguay? SKULL.)
- Skulls are enough. (Why yes. Yes they are.)
On a random note, I sneezed and pulled a muscle in my skull. It doesn't really hurt, it's just annoying.
Those cupcakes look terrifyingly scrumptious and most likely to die for! Good job.
hi miss carrie! oh wow i could want one of those monster cupcakes right now! theyre soooo cool looking.
...hugs from lenny
Those are surprisingly cute:)
OMG those are cool. I made fingers...post to come! They're shortbread cookies in the shape of fingers with almonds for fingernails.
Those look so yummy!
Those are too cool, Carrie! My son would LOVE them. :-)
Those are awesome. I've always liked Day of the Dead skulls. Maybe one day I'll get a tattoo.
If you get a chance, I'm hosting a Halloween Haunting at my blog "Substitute Teacher's Saga" from 10/28-11/1 if you want to join in. There are prizes!
OH MY GOSH that's amazing!!!!!!!! I love! I love!
You forgot the skin. Everybody knows the skin's the best part.
Heh. Verification word= blede.
OMG! Those cupcakes MUST be made of awesomesauce! I love'em!
Those are awesome! They look very Dia de los Muertos!
Post a Comment