The Harris Herd had a really nice winter break. We didn't go anywhere unless you count Toledo (which I don't--I lived in Toledo for a while so I'm allowed to say that). But we did some fun things. Like...
- I finally convinced my seven year old that I'm cool. I taught him how to say, "Monkeys might fly out my butt" in German. I don't speak German, mind you. I just collect funny sentences in foreign languages.
- One of my daughters made up the most awesome song. One of the lines was, "I love vacation more than you; no wait--I love you more than vacation."
- I played a board game that required me to spin around screaming, "I am the eye of the hurricane! FEAR ME!" I rather enjoyed it.
- For Christmas, I got a pair of red velvet werewolf heels and a zombie tote bag that says, "Dead friends" on it. I LOVE MY HUSBAND. HE IS THE SHIZ.
- We spent New Years with my closest friend and her husband, who I have affectionately nicknamed The Electric Lovitz. We stayed at their house and talked nonsense and laughed like idiots. (Okay, maybe that last part was just me.) It was TOO FUN. Like, as fun as the year that we went out for New Years and partied with Warrant.
But now it's back to writing, which I'm rather excited about. I have LOTS of fun stuff up my sleeve, some of which I hope to be able to share with you soon.
So that's what I did over my winter vacation. How about you?