So. Today we’re celebrating HEX HALL by the amazeballs Rachel Hawkins. This totally hexxy book came out in paperback this month, so if you haven’t read it yet you now have no excuse not to get a copy. And you need to do it FAST because the sequel comes out next month.
So now, I’m gonna hex you up. I mean…uh…list off five quotes from HEX HALL that cracked me up. Seriously. It’s funny. So funny that I had a hard time choosing quotes and eventually just started opening the book at random and picking something that made me laugh.
- ”Good luck explaining to God that you used to spank one of his heavenly beings.” pg. 25
- ”I figured Elodie wouldn’t want to go back with me to see Alice again after the “my gaping chest wound, let me show you it” thing…” pg. 277
- ”Of course, the only words I managed to yell at the werewolf as he ran at me were, “BAD DOG!” pg. 19
- On the upside, my crush on Archer was totally gone. Once a boy has slammed his kneecap into your rib cage, I think any romantic feelings should naturally go the way of the ghost.” pg. 118
- ”But this room looked like it had been decorated by the unholy love child of Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake.” pg. 33
Seriously. This book is funny, let me show you it. And it's purty too.
When you're done drooling over the cover, check out what the other Bookanistas are up to!
- Elana Johnson raves over BIRTHMARKED
- LiLa Roecker is going bonkers for BETRAYAL
- Christine Fonseca is dizzy for DELIRIUM
- Shannon Messenger features WHERE SHE WENT plus an ARC Giveaway!
- Carolina Valdez Miller is loco for LIKE MANDARIN
- Beth Revis is remembering MEMENTO NORA
- Jessi Kirby is sweet on XVI
- Shana Silver is pumped for BUMPED
- Rosemary Clement-Moore is enraptured by WARPED
- Katie Anderson covets the cover of Myre McEntire's HOURGLASS
- Corrine Jackson is dazzled by I AM NUMBER FOUR
- Stasia Ward Kehoe leaps for LEVERAGE