I totally see the resemblance, don't you?
Night of the Giving Dead has started hopping, because we're getting into the home stretch on some of these items--but there are still some mucho fabbo steals out there. Take a look at these:
- A signed copy of MOONGLASS by Jessi Kirby. (A perfect choice for a contemporary YA fan--I loved this book!)
- A critique of 10 pages of a MG or verse novel or a full PB from author Caroline Starr Rose. (And she's not only adorable and kind--she's also TALENTED.)
- Name a character in Barrie Summy's next middle grade book. (Imagine how cool your tween will be if he/she is the inspiration for a BOOK. Very ridiculously cool, of course.)
- A copy of HOKEY POKEY signed by author Lisa Wheeler. (This is one of the most adorable picture books EVAR.)
- A 30 minute phone call with agent Michelle Wolfson. (A REAL LIVE AGENT! ON THE PHONE! WITH YOU!)
- An original 9" by 12" watercolor by K. Marie Criddle. (SHE DRAWS ZOMBIES. Also other things that are awesome.)
New to your site (thanks, blue boards!) -- you play euchre AND write random things... YAY!
(sometimes logic puzzle author)
-- Jen Klein
Now I'm afraid everyone knows of my plan to wait to bid and hope no one raises it until it's too late!!!!
But look at all the money this is raising!whew hew!
Post a Comment