Monday, August 10, 2009

Things That Make Me Snarf - Important Rap Song

I'm not here (or rather, I'm probably just waking up from a long weekend camping with no sleep), but the snarf, it keeps on rolling.

I hope somebody's going to clean that up.

Anyway, here's this week's Thing That Makes Me Snarf. Please don't kill me for getting yet another song stuck in your head. At least it's a snarfy song. It could be worse. I once got "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor stuck in someone's head.

See, now you've got to watch the video.

9 comments:

Scillius Maximus said...

I was about to curse you Carrie for watching this, then it changed and I was just deciding to test you for 7th Kyu next time I saw you, when, about half through, I started to smile and then I laughed.

Thanks for the snarf.

Great way to start the day after the camp weekend. And don't worry about cleaning up the the snarfing mess around here.

I'm sure Tiny T, Tiny T's Man, or Robo W can do it. ;-)

Stephanie Faris said...

Don't play with too many knives? How many are too many? LOL.

For the record, this song is MUCH better than Nothing Compares 2 U.

Natalie Whipple said...

Ah, the knives, always a temptation.

storyqueen said...

holla for a dolla! holla for a dolla!

Yeah, thanks a lot, Carrie.

*Going to rinse ear canal with hydrochloric acid*

It's like when you had the link to the don't-push-the-button game.....I simply had to press play, even thought I knew I'd regret it.

Shelley

Susan R. Mills said...

Where do you find this stuff? Thanks for the snarf!

Fox Lee said...

Burn it! Burn it!!!

Unknown said...

I tend to always get songs stuck in my head. Usually not O'Connor though.

For the last hour of so I've been singing "Conjunction junction, what's your function?" to my roomie. She doesn't like it, particularly since I can't remember the next line and keep making things up.

Angela Ackerman said...

Holy--WOW. Where do you get these vids? Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Now that I see you are a homestar runner fan I know I have to frequent your blog!