Carrie Harris | Young Adult Author

Friday, August 27, 2010

Things That Make Me Snarf - Pirates v. Ninjas v. Zombies v. Robots

This is pretty much what it's like in my head. Except in my head there's more color.


Indigo said...

Hilarious! My husband would love this. He's always trying to implement ninja's in my storylines. (Hugs)Indigo

Claire Dawn said...

Yes, I can see how your brain would look exactly like that!

Lenny said...

wow miss carrie you sure got a lot going on in your head! ha ha. you got a real mix up of stuff and its all going sooooo fast it got my head spinnin just watching it. it was real cool for sure and got me laughing. i like the person karateing the skeletons. bones were flying everywhere. ha ha. i hope your head could get some rest.
...smiles and laughs from lenny

Samantha Bennett said...

Haha, oh wow. Your head is a very interesting place. :)

sraasch said...


Zombie pirates and Ninja robots. Or Pirate zombies and Robot ninjas? Or zombie pirate robots and robot ninja zombies??

*head explodes from possibilities*

AchingHope said...

Ahahahaha *snarf* That was Fantastic.


© 2012 Carrie Harris. All rights reserved. Website design by Manning Leonard Krull.