Monday, August 9, 2010

When Sparkles Attack

Over the weekend, Masonian sent me an article about legitimate uses for sparkles. (And no, none of them involve vampires in the sunlight.) I am happy to be in the know about these things. And to have a good excuse for my glitter addiction.

"Me? I'm not addicted. I just need more wackiness in my diet. And protection from bullets."

Apparently, dogs need protection from bullets too, because when I googled "when sequins attack," I found this dress from trixieandpeanut.com:

At least when I watch you sleep it isn't quite so creepy. Okay, maybe if I'm wearing this, it is.


Maybe we should leave the sparkling to the undead. Because vampires and sparkles go together like...uh...like...

Okay, why do vampires and sparkles go together? And if you were the only human around who knew about vampires, how on earth would you go about convincing people about their sparkly existence without getting sent to the hospital with the padded rooms and compulsory craft time?

I think that conversation would go something like this:



Yeah, I kinda thought the same thing.

8 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

Yeah, never could make a solid connection between blood sucking, sexy vampires and sparkles.

Unknown said...

Sparkles and Vampires will always be together now thanks to Stephanie Meyer, that thought is embeded in our brains forever! In fact I touch base on it on my thursday post this week, you'll have to stop by, LOL

Beth Fred said...

Umm...I'm not sure if vampires and sparkles go together, but I LOVE sparkly vampires, at least one. So sad--we're both happily married to other people. Such is life...
beth-project52.blogspot.com

Alissa Grosso said...

Sparkly vampires just seem a whole lot less frightening to me. Sort of like that little dressed up dog as opposed to a Rotweiler in a studded leather collar.

storyqueen said...

hahahaha!

Sparkly Vampire=Spampire.

Yes,I have just coined a new term. Feel free to use it at your leisure.

Shelley

Marsha Sigman said...

Another bloggy friend coined the phrase 'smex' so now we have Smexy Spampires.

Now it just sounds like I have a lisp.

Cate Gardner said...

That poor pup.

Carrie Harris said...

Smexy spampires?!?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Ha.

Ha.