Which one do you find funnier? Today, we're talking about mashup creatures. As you know, I love making mashups. The Tooth Fairy is funny. Posh Spice is funny. Toothy Spice is HILARIOUS. So here are two mashups that I find particularly amusing.
CREATURE 1: Frankenthulhu
Here's how I look at it--Dr. Frankenstein was a real dillweed. You can bet if he saw a grave that said, "Here, Great Cthulhu lies dreaming. DO NOT DISTURB UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A MIDNIGHT SNACK," he'd dig up that grave and take Cthulhu's head. And then you'd end up with this:
CREATURE 2: Merpire
Why are merpires funny?
- They smell like fish sticks.
- When you're sleeping, they drag their baby pools into your room and slosh around.
- A hot date to a merpire = wrapping you up in saran wrap and sloshing around in the baby pool TOGETHER.
- Instead of sparkling, they glow in the dark.
- Two words: merpire beefcake.
So, which one do you think is more amusing?