I'm not, really. But it was freaking fun.
In honor of the awesome skull cupcakes, I have googled. Did you know that when you Google "skulls are," you get:
- Skulls are us. (I would like to shop there. Much better than Toys R Us.)
- Skulls are fake. (My head is very sorry to hear this.)
- Skulls are available. (And looking for a single, non-smoking, non-drinking skull to share candlelit dinners with.)
- Skulls are the perfect solution for anyone. (This is my kind of math. X + Y = skull. The capital of Paraguay? SKULL.)
- Skulls are enough. (Why yes. Yes they are.)