Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Funniest Creature Championships - Round 1 Semifinals

Ooooooooh. This is going to be tough. Last week, you all chose The Cullens and mutant Richard Simmons as the creatures that crack you up. This week, you've got to tell me which one makes you crack up MORE. That's right, peeps. It's the semifinals.

CREATURE 1: The Cullens

Last week, we talked about how the Cullens make me want to dance around singing a sparkle song and doing jazz hands. This week, let's think a little about what the other vampires must think about the Cullens. Something tells me they're not exactly invited to all the blood baths. In fact, I think the Cullens are pretty much the uber geeks of the vamp set. Vampires aren't impressed by hair gel or sparkling.

Don't believe me? Take a look at this visual aid.


Anything with a Muppet in it is funny. When the Muppet's beating the bleep out of a sparkly, bloodsucking sex symbol, it becomes REALLY FUNNY.


CREATURE 2: Mutant Richard Simmons

I was speechless about this photo last week, and I'm still speechless. It's hard to top mutant Richard Simmons from the planet Nonose. Mutant Richard pretty much speaks for himself, anyway. And he sounds like he has the world's WORST head cold.



He also seems to have misplaced his eyebrows. I hate it when that happens, don't you?

So please, tell me in the comments! Which one cracks you up harder?

11 comments:

Emily White said...

Richard Simmons! He's got way more sparkle than the Cullens!

Unknown said...

Emily is right, Richard Simmons has a hell of a lot more sparkles, but I find myself running towards the Cullens, because the sparkly dork portion is just too funny to pass up.

I'm calling this a tie, sorry to disappoint... I just can't choose!!!

To.Much.Sparkle.Can't.Look.Away

Andrea Cremer said...

I vote Cullens (because of the Muppet factor anything with Muppets = win) and also because honestly, nonose Richard terrifies me.

Stephanie Faris said...

OMG that first one is hilarious!

Lacey J Edwards said...

I vote the Cullens. Muppets are funneh. Not that Nonose Richard isn't um...Well, honestly he's creepy.

Marsha Sigman said...

I have to say Muppet Cullens.

Mutant Richard frightens me.

abby mumford said...

considering that i still can't stop cackling over The Count decking Cullen, it gets my vote.

and it's less freaky than Richard Simmons sans nose. isn't the point to make us laugh (Muppets), not shudder (Simmons)?

Amber said...

I'm totally going with the Cullens. That picture is too funny!

Tiny T said...

I'm with Count decking the sparkling vamp geek Cullen. :) Awesomesauce!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss carrie! the count knockin the sparkle right out of that vampire got me laughing sooooo much. so for me its the cullens!
...laughs from lenny

Claire Dawn said...

Sparklepires! It's so sad when a Sesame Street character is more bad@$$ than you.