Friday, October 22, 2010

Zombies, Zombies Everywhere!

Happy Friday! I'm going to keep this short today, because the Batson has the day off school, and I've been roped into taking them someplace full of hordes of screaming children. I figure it's good practice for navigating the zombie hordes someday.

But I still have some awesomeness for you! (At least I hope you think it's awesome.) It's a new zombie short! And for once, I actually wrote something kinda serious. Please, head on over to These Dark Things and let me know what you think of it.

And I'll be back on Monday with more Halloween pictures that will make your toes curl. Admit it. You're looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I can't see how screaming children and zombies are that different... accept with the latter you'd have to watch out for discarded limbs when crossing the street.

Tess said...

I admit!

Claire Dawn said...

I'm never going to look at a cleaver the same way again. Or for that matter, soup.