Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Randomness

A few matters of business:

Checketh out my interview with the Book Scout and learn what it would like to be in a math class taught by moi!

I'm currently in the process of setting up visits to a handful of teen writers' groups and classrooms. Wouldst thou liketh a visit (if I promise not to talk like that)? Contacteth me!

Don't forget to vote on the second round semifinals for the funniest creature championships. The merpires and werecats need your votes. If you don't vote and end up getting pelted with fish sticks and corn cobs, it's not my fault. ;)

I'm going to keep this short today. I'm finishing up my copy edits (whee!) and cleaning the house in preparation for a whole weekend of family fun! We have no soccer games; no one is sick, and I'm just looking forward to seeing my favorite ninja and three crazy lunatics. Hope you all have a lovely one too!

PS - I got battery powered mini lights for my sparkly vampire costume yesterday. It will be EPIC.

4 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

If I were still in the classroom you would soooooooo be coming to visit. But alas, I am no longer a teacher.

Whatever school/writing group gets you to visit will undoubtedly have a memorable experience!!

Mariah Irvin said...

Great interview, as always! Enjoy your weekend :)

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I'm so looking forward to pictures for this epic costume event!!!!!!!

I just saw your interview... FABULOUS, as always :) You are a true zombie at heart :)

Have a blast this weekend in all the chaos!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss carrie! im happy youre gonna have a real nice family weekend. we try doing that here but sometime everyones got stuff to do and its hard for getting everyone together on one day. i cant wait to see how you look in that sparkly costume. i hope youre gonna do pictures and put them on your blog. have a real fun weekend.
...hugs from lenny