Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

You guys are totally SKULL. (As of yesterday, skull is my new word for cool.) Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the cupcake encouragement.

Today is the day for me to panic and realize that I have no wrapping paper, and if the inlaws are coming over to do my son's birthday celebration tomorrow I should probably have something to stick candles in. My mother made me a birthday meatloaf once (because I asked for it) but something tells me son won't be too crazy about that idea.

So I'm going to keep this short. But I've been saving some of the best zombie awesomeness EVER for today. This one has lots of zombie mayhem (translation--gore), so please take a minute to watch it sans kids.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A TOTALLY SKULL HALLOWEEN!

Snarf.

5 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Happy Halloween, Carrie! (not that every day isn't a bit like Halloween in your zombie world!) You are the skullest of skulls! :-)

ali cross said...

Have a skull Halloween yourself Carrie! Oh, and Happy Birthday to your son!

Anonymous said...

Set your phasers to "I wish this was a rifle."

And the green chick gets a thumbs up ::saucy wink, double finger guns::

Anita Saxena said...

That video was so skull :) ok, I'm lying. I didn't watch the video because I didn't know if it was featuring scary zombies or entertaining zombies (i so can't handle scary), I just wanted to use the word "skull."

Claire Dawn said...

That a real book? That would be so skull!