Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Funniest Creature Championships - Mutant Celebrity Bracket

Did you vote in yesterday's vampire bracket? Do you have any idea what the bleep is going on? Never fear, I'm here! Well, not HERE here. Because it would be creepy if I teleported around and stood behind people while they read my blog. But I'm with you in spirit.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm talking about either.

Okay, here's the scoop. In honor of my favorite month, I'm determined to scientifically determine the funniest monster ever. Yesterday, we voted on the most amusing vampire. Today: mutant celebrities!

Here's how it works: I give you a brief rundown of the two highly qualified contestants. You vote in the comments. The winner will move on to the semifinals. It's all highly scientific here at Chez Harris. OOOOOOOOOOH.

So, without further ado, here are today's contestants:

CREATURE 1: Mutant Richard Simmons
I've been sitting here trying to figure out something to say about this photo for about ten minutes now. But all I can do is laugh.

I think it speaks for itself:

Little did the unsuspecting humans know, but Richard was secretly an alien from the planet Nonose.



CREATURE 2: Mutant David Hasselhoff
I find Hoff funny in any form. But I find him exceptionally funny when he's a Siamese twin. He could be his own partner in Dancing With the Stars.

Now I can stare longingly into my twin's eyes and serenade him with my hit song, DO! WITH OLIVES!


So there you have it, peeps. Which cracks you up the hardest?

11 comments:

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss carrie! for sure it that picture of richard simmons. from the planet nonose. ha ha ha ha.
...hugs from lenny

Emily White said...

Richard Simmons! AHAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

Richard Simmons HANDS DOWN! I mean this isn't even a competition... your love for Simmons out weighs the rest...

What a creepy and funny looking man!

Rain Maiden said...

They are both very disturbing...

N. R. Williams said...

Ha...I find them disturbing under normal conditions but since the Hoff or Huff just irritates me my vote is for Richard.
Nancy
N. R Williams, fantasy author

Amber said...

Absolutely Richard Simmons!

Tiny T said...

The Simm from Nonose of course!

abby mumford said...

these mutants are freaky. but richard simmons reminds me of voldemort, so he gets my vote.

Jessica said...

Hmmm...tough choice, but I'm going to go with the bromance of David Hasselhoff...no man could love himself more!

Claire Dawn said...

The minute you said celebrity, I knew who was coming.

My vote is for Mr. Rich! : )

Samantha VĂ©rant said...

I so miss my mutant, Maverick.