Monday, April 18, 2011

ANGRY CARRIE

I. Am. Angry.

I mean, COME ON, MICHIGAN. Snow?!? Why do you tease me like this? I just begin to think that it's safe to garden and go outside, and that makes me HAPPY because I'm really a summer person. I can walk around without shoes and people don't look at me funny, unlike the times that I go out to get something from the car without shoes and it's snowing, and then people think I'm nuts. I love shoes; I just don't like wearing them.

And HELLO, DIGRESSION.

Anyway. When I woke up this morning and saw actual accumulation on the ground, I felt something like this:

YO, SNOW! I'm gonna mess you up!


And that made me think...I'm kind of over emoticons. I mean, they've been overdone, right? So from now on, I think I'm going to use FaceInHole in place of emoticons. So if you see the Rambo in one of my emails, you'll know I'm angry.

If you see this one, you'll know that I'm horrified. And possibly put blueberry jello into my bath water by mistake.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


And if you see this, you'll know I've been abducted by aliens and replaced by a clever clone.

Oh, Edward. You're so sexy!


Or a not-so-clever clone, as the case may be.

In other news, competition is FIERCE for the signed copy of Aimee Carter's THE GODDESS TEST. I draw a winner tomorrow morning, go here and comment to enter!

5 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

I woke up with the same stabby feeling when I saw the ground blanketed in that white stuff, too.

Is it summer yet? :(

Jarrli said...

I wish I was having a snow day. Here in Portugal is a really sunny day. We are having a really sunny April and I'm wishing for a good rainy day to come.

Marsha Sigman said...

Rambo Carrie is a little scary.

It's 85 degrees in Houston. I already have a tan. Not that I'm rubbing that in or anything...

Unknown said...

Oh, Edward, you're so sexy!

You crack me up!

Sending sunshine your way! Houston doesn't get snow and when it does EVERYTHING SHUTS DOWN so we're enjoying nice humid weather... come on over ;)

Still patiently waiting for Bad Taste in Boys. I can see now that you're still on planet earth (err... sort of) so I won't bother shooting an email to make sure you're alive :)

storyqueen said...

Um...that Rambo picture is like the funniest thing EVER!