Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yay!

Hugeola congrats to Jessica from ireadtorelax for winning the signed copy of Amy Holder's THE LIPSTICK LAWS! And in other news, I'll be taking the next couple of days off to do spring breaky things with my kids. Like stare out the windows and wish it looked REMOTELY like spring.

Life in Michigan. It's wacky.

I'll probably talk to you next week--or if you happen to be IN Michigan (I'm so sorry), come and see me at the Manchester Library on Sunday! Deets are here.

4 comments:

Vikki said...

No kidding...I think spring got drunk and fell asleep or something. Ridiculous! And I find myself getting angry at the wind. Like, yelling at it and stuff. Yep...I'm the crazy lady in the parking lot yelling at nothing!

Man, I would SO be at the library this weekend, but the boy child has a bday party to go to. I hope it's fun!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Have a great time. We had Spring break last week. :-)

Unknown said...

Enjoy your few days off. It always looks like Spring break around here with all the little minions running around.

Oh and the weather her in Houston is indeed springy.

Jessica said...

Thank you!!!!
Hope you and the kids had a great Spring Break! :)