Anyway. One of the best things about papercrafts is that they're really inexpensive (as in FREE other than printing costs and possibly stitches), but they're still uber fun. So I went trolling the interwebs for monster-related papercrafts and found a lot of awesome.
- My Little Cthulhu plus paper equals fun?!
- Draculaura. In paper. My life is complete.
- No paper doll collection is complete without True Blood. (Please be forewarned. VISIBLE UNDERWEAR ALERT.)
- Monsters with moving parts! In paper! Woo!
- Little Monster paper dolls. Probably the only one here appropriate for little kids.
So. How did my nerdcraft turn out? This is Carrie.
Not even my Zombie Dance Crew shirt can fill the void in my heart.
And here's Carrie with a Cthulhu papercraft!
My life is complete now. Cthulhu fhtagn!
I also have to give a shout out to the Etsy shop Artist in La-La Land, who does some HECKA GORGEOUS monster-themed papercrafts. Now that I have some idea of how tough it can be to make these things look like a five-year-old didn't make them, I have mad respect for this. You should totally check out her awesome shop!
Aaaaand, one last reminder that this whole Monster Bash thingy is all in celebration of my upcoming monsterrific releases! Leave a comment on any Monster Bash post and get entered to win a signed collection of all three books!