- Blue Plate Special, by Michelle D. Kwasney
- Carter Finally Gets It, by Brent Crawford
- Cracked Up To Be, by Courtney Summers
- How to Say Goodbye in Robot, by Natalie Standiford
- Into the Wild Nerd Yonder, by Julie Halpern
- North of Beautiful, by Justina Chen Headley
- Wintergirls, by Laurie Halse Anderson
That gives me a pretty good start on PJ Hoover's Read A Bunch of Books Challenge. Last year, it was the Read 50 Books Challenge. This year, she's doing 75. And PJ is so kewl, that I have to automatically do what she does, so I'll read 75 too. Hee.
Anyway, I'm not posting any reviews for these books just yet, because all of us Cybils judges are sworn to secrecy. I was hoping for a sekrit handshake too, but that hasn't happened yet. I may have to make up a sekrit handshake with myself, which is pretty pitiful. But as I've said repeatedly, I have no shame.
But enough about me. What are YOU reading? And is it snarfy? I need to populate the rest of my reading list!